Saturday, January 23, 2016

Visualizing a New Life

Last winter as I shivered in arctic temperatures, never really getting warm, and dealing with bundling up to go outside and shovel snow.....I was visualizing a new life in Florida.....A life without snow and cold weather.

I knew I wanted to rent a house for a year, get down there and see exactly where we wanted to live, before buying something.

I wanted to be in a golf community....with a club, a gym to work out in, and endless sidewalks to run outside all year long.

A pool was on the list in my head.  I knew it would entice my son,  and I saw myself sitting outside by the pool with a glass of wine, finding peace.  Overlooking a pond would be an added bonus!

I envisioned a nice sized office to work in and create, while overlooking the pool and pond.....I could see it, visualize it and feel myself living there.

I wanted my bedroom a certain way, rooms for my son for sleeping and playing, and a spare bedroom for guests.

I could see a dining room, big enough to hold my whole family for holiday dinners.

I wanted a house filled with family, and friends, and Joy.

I held those visions in my mind and in my heart as Zack and I flew down to Tampa for Spring Break, to meet with a Realtor. She was going to take us around to look at houses currently available for rent.  I shared with her what I was looking for so she could be on the look out and working to find the perfect house.

I believe that God listened to my desires and my hopes for the future and worked things out for me to find exactly what I was envisioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment