Tuesday, January 5, 2016

To Each a Season

I believe there are seasons to our life....

Times when we are being tested and crisis is all around us.

And there are other times when we are given space to heal and regroup.

We appreciate the peace and quiet so much more, after the crisis.

Thankful that we didn't crack under the pressure.

In 2013 my husband was diagnosed with Melanoma and my life seemed to get put on hold.

I was the problem solver ~ the positive one, and I believed this was a wake-up call maybe, for Jeff ~ to make some changes in his life for the better ~ but nothing life threatening. I became totally focused on doing what needed to be done to keep my family together.

The next year would take us all on a faith journey ~ closer to God, knowing that we would pursue every medical avenue possible, but Ultimately life and death was determined by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment