Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Connecting with Prayer

Through my life God has sent me Wake Up Calls to shake me up and draw me closer to him.

Ultimately, like any Father, he wants a deeper relationship with us.  

He wants to hear from us, singing his praises in the good times, and coming to lay our burdens at his feet during the bad times.


In Jeff's case I knew to Fight this Battle I would need an army of prayers reaching up to the heavens, praying for a clean bill of health and the ability to move forward with life.

I believed that the prayer network, along the East Coast, that I reached out to ~ All felt connected to Jeff and our crisis.

They all spent time talking to God, feeling as if their prayers were making a difference.

We all felt that with all those prayers going up to God, he would surely answer them.

But maybe that was Jeff's role ~ to draw people closer ~ and cause a rippling wake up call to everyone who knew us.

A reminder of how fragile life really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment