Friday, January 8, 2016

God's Call Emerges

A few years ago I met one of my good friends for lunch and I was sharing my spiritual view on what was going on in my career.

She stopped me to ask, "with all the workshops I have done nationally, and all that I have written, why haven't I shared that part of me? The strong faith based side?"

I left that lunch and started thinking ~ why had I walked in the middle of the road all these years?  Being mainstream seemed safer.  And with my background entrenched in business for so many years, that environment never seemed to open itself up to include God.

Suddenly I started receiving all types of messages leading me in the direction of sharing my experiences and God's work in my life.

A book started emerging.  I continued writing, being led by God, until I felt like it was almost done.....it just needed an ending.

Then Jeff got sick.....

No comments:

Post a Comment