Sunday, January 10, 2016

My 2nd Wake-Up Call

A few years later, after my 1st wake-up call, while I had been making changes in my life, a novel was unfolding on my laptop, and my creativity was expanding.  I developed the beginnings of an adventure series for kids and created 3 empowering kits for children.

But I was still involved with the business and a partner I had worked with for a long time.

I know I should have moved on.....but fear of the unknown kept me in the familiar.  I knew I had outgrown the partnership but I was having a difficult time extricating myself and so I lingered there.

But God had Other Plans.....

There are so many stories in the Bible of people being moved where God wants them!

My story was no different.  On April 8, 1999 God thrust me out of my condo, out of my business, and out of Tampa, onto the road to a new life up north.

A place with no contacts, no business network and no job ready for me, and with only my clothes........I had to start over from scratch.

Following my instinct and my heart, I met Jeff 2 weeks after arriving at my aunt's house in Connecticut, and knew we were destined to be together.  

He may have been the reason I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment