Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Pain Seems Like a Dream

There are days when the pain of the past feels so strong and memories lost can be overwhelming.

Then there are Most Days Now, with almost two years having passed, that the pain seems almost like a dream.

I look around at my current present, and it is so different from my past ~ Purposefully.

I walk through my house and there is peace and gratitude there.  Joy is found in the sunshine and in easier free flowing days.  I have found a new rhythm.

An outsider looking in would never imagine all we have been through, and that perception is what has me reflecting on how unreal that period of my life seems.

It is true that Time Does Heal, if you allow it........and life does go on.

What "you do" to bring joy and peace in where pain once lived is a matter of choice.

There is the choice to live in the past and hold onto it tightly.......or the choice to let it go and to embrace a new future.  Where peace and joy may enter your days.


No comments:

Post a Comment