Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Other Side of Grief

When Zack and I landed in Tampa for good, I was exhausted.......from packing up our whole house by myself, by organizing all the details alone, and from moving us across the country.

But within a few days of being in our new house, I was overtaken by a sense of peace ~ as if I had been holding my breath for way too long and I could now finally breathe.

It was a Fresh Start.......a New Beginning.

The past seemed to fall away, as if I left it in my rear view mirror, on the highway, while driving down.

Our new surroundings brought me front and center into the present.

I had spent the last year caught up in looking back at the past and reliving so many memories.  And then focusing on the plan to will us into a brighter future.

Now I could just Be In The Moment and that felt really good.

God had brought me through.......and brought us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment