Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Relationships

When we go into relationships with people we learn about others, but we also learn about ourselves, if we pay attention.  

I think I will be a much better partner after going through my relationship with Jeff.  I also learned what I want in a partner now and what I don't want. I have become wiser and will be more aware of any red flags and weaknesses that could create a problem, and be on the look out for strengths that will compliment me.

I believe people are brought into our lives to help us grow, learn and become better.  Even people who may be negatives - we have an opportunity to handle them and the situation they bring the right way, or the wrong way.  We learn with each encounter.

There are Risks with putting yourself out there getting to know people, exposing yourself to others and sharing emotionally.  

But the reward is worth it if you connect and find a forever friend, or even better ~ a partner you can lean on and share your life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment