Monday, February 1, 2016

Help Arrives When you Need It

I feel so blessed that I had so many people helping us through our crisis.  It seemed that just when I needed something or someone, the right person stepped in!

The next day after finding out Jeff had a brain tumor and he would need immediate surgery, my world was in a tail spin.

I was dropping my son off at Vacation Bible School and driving down to the hospital ~ I shared the situation with Zack's leader, a woman I knew through one of my Bible Studies, to provide him with extra attention.

Unbeknownst to me, later that day, she went to speak to someone in the church office about providing meals for us.  I hadn't even realized the church had a meal outreach program.

But in my head, as I had been driving to the hospital that morning ~ figuring out how I could juggle everything that week, and after Jeff gets home from his surgery ~ One of my concerns what how to handle making dinners during that time?

Especially since the last thing I could think about was food!

But God heard my concerns and provided a way to not have to worry about meals ~ This relieved some pressure off of me and gave me time to concentrate on Jeff and Zack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment