Sunday, May 29, 2016

What is God's Plan?

One thing I have come to understand is that I have no real control over my life.

God is ultimately in Control.

In the past when I was pushing, pushing, pushing my agenda, looking back I can almost picture God laughing at my efforts and saying to himself, 'On My Time.'

When Jeff was sick I felt like he was given a Wake-Up Call ~ to make changes in his life. I never believed that it was terminal.

Towards the end, I came to realize that God had another plan.  One I didn't understand ~ but one I had to accept.

Acceptance is extremely hard!

I wonder whether we know the amount of time we have, and our purpose on earth ~ while we are in heaven......before we are ready to be born?  Do we accept our mission then?

Did Jeff realize he was only going to be here long enough to marry me, bring an amazing son into the world and make an impact on Zack's life, my life and the people he knew?

I keep looking for the bigger piece to connect.  A reason for his passing.

I have observed over the years, the Positives that get created from the Negatives ~ A Catalyst for Good -- or for Change emerges and brings a reason for the heartache.

Only God knows his plan and I have to wait on his timing.


No comments:

Post a Comment