Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Being a Catalyst

Over the years I have tried to stand up for the people I cared about.  I have tried to do the right thing and my word means everything.  I think about what is important in life and that is to try and be a catalyst for others.  Someone that makes a lasting impression on the people in their lives.

You can be a catalyst within your family by being a positive role model.  

In the life of my son, every day I am shaping, guiding, directing and providing the support and love that he needs.  

With Jeff, I feel like I was a catalyst in his life; providing unconditional love, consistency, my spiritual faith that he admired, my close knit family values and my inner strength that he relied on.

You can also be a catalyst for your friends ~ sharing your values, your strength, your faith and your love.

How you help, how you show up and give of yourself.  How you listen when someone needs you and how you share your talents to help others.

These are all ways you can make a difference, and be a catalyst to the people in your world.

But what about outside of your immediate family and friends?  

Could you be a Change Agent in your community, your town or on a larger scale?

In every corner of our world, people are looking for inspiration, a helping hand, and strong individuals that they can look up to for a sense of assurance that there is good in the world.

It can be very easy to get caught up in the negative, buy into the craziness of the world and believe the fear that the media pushes out!

It takes Faith and Hope to live in the positive and rise above, for the sake of what is good and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment