Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring ~ A Season of Hope

This world can be very difficult and sometimes Hope is hard to find.  There are seasons when we don't know how we are going to make it through ~ then when we are on the other side, our Hope is depleted.

I believe Hope is God's spirit infused in each of us, for inspiration, to keep us going when the times get tough.  

When our Hope gets low or feels non-existent we have to rekindle that spirit so it swells back within us. Giving into the hopelessness is not what God wants for us.

After my husband passed away I felt hopeless.  I didn't understand what God's purpose was in taking away a great dad from my young son, or a man who had been striving to be a better husband.

It took a long time to get my well of Hope replenished again.  Healing was required, and time needed to pass.

But as I look towards Spring, I am hopeful.  Hopeful that bright opportunities are around the corner.

I feel like God has taken me this far and there are rewards for all the bad that was endured.

Over the next month I want to share ways to Tap into Your Well of Hope.

God sends us inspiration through books, movies, nature, friends, family and sporting events!!  Within each sport there are underdogs who strive and succeed against all odds.  Those stories give us Hope that we will succeed as well.

With Spring upon us, all the signs around us remind us that Hope is there, we just need to tap into it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment