Monday, March 21, 2016

HOPE Fuels Me

Throughout all the bad, Hope has fueled me ~ to Believe in God's promises.

I feel like he has brought me Through ~ all the struggles, all the hardships and all the heartache for a Reason.

I am on the other side of the chaos and I look around at the Present and Peer into the Future with HOPE:

~ That I am using all my experiences for the Good of Others

~ That what I am doing here on Earth is Making an Impact

~ That I am doing the very best I can for my son

~ That all the negatives of the Past will someday have a reason

~ That God will grant me a relationship with a wonderful person, a true partner ~ someone I can share my life with, and be a great role model for my son.

And each day I wake up Hopeful, that my purpose is being fulfilled!



No comments:

Post a Comment