Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Gratitude

As I walk around my rental house I continue to give thanks!  

Thanking God for carrying me through to the other side of all the negative.  Thankful that I was able to move Zack and I back down to Florida, where I feel at home and Zack can run around outside all year.  Thankful for the New Life I am building for us and the Peace I have found.

I am thankful for my old, longtime friends, and family I get to reconnect with, and new friends that are coming into my life.

There is so much to be grateful for, and by expressing gratitude my soul feels light and happy.

Even when my life was in chaos I tried every day to focus on the positives that presented themselves.

We had great friends that were helping me with Zack. We had loving people at our church providing meals to carry us through. Jeff had great doctors that were fighting for him. I was excelling at my job and there was positive reinforcement there. And Zack's teacher, and school were caring and compassionate through it all.

People would show up to provide the answers I needed, and God gave me the strength and wisdom I needed every day!

I can't claim to know God's plan or why he allows life to unfold as it does.  But I do know that he is walking alongside me every day, providing what I need next on my path.

And for that I am eternally grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment