Friday, June 10, 2016

God's Timing

When you really stop and listen, God's directions come.

They kept me going in the darkness......and when I felt like I was drowning.

I kept pulling myself out of bed each morning, putting one foot in front of the other, taking deep breaths and living life one day at a time.

He showed me a future ~ way out in the distance.......that I had to make my way towards.

So many things to do and take care of along the way.  I kept prodding forward. Closing down one chapter of my life and opening another.

Helping my son make the transition from all he knows and the dad he misses, to a new town, in a new state, with no friends.  That was a process.

The transition was bumpy ~ but I landed.....and ran right at getting us settled ~ creating a new home, and working on building a future.

I felt the clock ticking!

With each step, each meeting, each piece I created......I was running a race against time.

But when is God's time?

I have been going non-stop for over 3 1/2 years.....when is there rest for the weary?  When does the path open up and the burdens are lessened?

When does all the hard work, dedication and hardship get answered?

The vision in my head, the dream in my heart ~ all placed there by God ~ what he doesn't share with me is timing.

Hope can start to falter, Faith can grow dim, and Confidence begins to waver.  Wondering whether the vision will ever become reality?

God places people along our path who are interested and excited and they ignite our passion and our fire ~ and keep us going.

Step by step, day by day until Finally He opens the door and allows me to walk through!

No comments:

Post a Comment