Sunday, September 18, 2016

Walking In Faith

When you are young,  you feel like you have the world at your feet.  You can take risks because you don't have a lot to lose.

As you get older, more responsibilities come along and people begin to count on you.  The risks become greater to step out and walk in faith.

I have learned A Lot in the last 30 years since I started my first business at 19.

Hard lessons that I think can only be learned by putting yourself out there and trying your best.

I have heard numerous times that the most successful people have lost everything a couple of times before they found the formula that worked and finally brought them success.

Following a Dream is Risky ~ if you win, you're a hero, if you lose, your considered a failure.

I have gained a unique perspective through my adult life as I have won, and lost, and then won big.  Then I had my life stolen from me and I had to start over with nothing, but my creativity and courage.  I have become a wife and mother.........and I have walked with my husband as he battled cancer and lost.

Life teaches you that with every ending, there is a beginning.

But the endings are hard, and the beginnings can be a challenge!

The one thing that keeps me going is my Belief that God is supporting my efforts.  And I listen more closely these days to his direction.

Because through it all, I have realized that he is Ultimately in Control and I am her to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment