Monday, June 10, 2013

Building Dreams

When I was in my 20's, I was career driven, money focused and deeply believed that the 60-70 hours a week I worked was an investment that would reap the rewards I wanted.

I was successful on the outside, but what I discovered is that life is ever-changing and business partners aren't always what they seem!

In my 30's I had to regroup and start over from scratch.  This period brought me a ton of life lessons and an opportunity to focus on my personal dreams of being married, starting a family and building a life, not just a career.

Now in my 40's, I have realized that my talents, experiences and life lessons have brought me to a point in time where I now need to help others step into their power to fulfill their dreams.

As an entrepreneur I always looked for solutions to problems and figured out ways to implement them.  This mindset also allowed me to see opportunities within niche markets and read the dynamics going on with people and trends.

I believe we are at an interesting point in time.  Many could say our economy is at it's worst and our government is running this country into the ground.  

We have also had violence and tragedy hitting us on a regular basis since last summer!

That would be one viewpoint.  Mine is that through all this negative we have an opportunity to make real changes for the better.  People want change and when they feel that desire they are more willing to do what ever it takes to make things better.

I believe in the Possible! I believe in the dream, and I believe we can make the world a better place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment